Thursday, June 4, 2009

Affilorama Review - Affiliate Marketing


What I found when I entered the members area:

- A heap of videos, outlining
- Setting up a website with Dreamweaver or XSitePro
- Keyword Research
- Pay Per Click
- Email marketing
- Designing Landing Pages
- A set of 3 videos of affiliates on a tight budget
- Commission Theft
- Gender Advertising
- Web Directories
- Co-Registration
- Blogs
- How to Use Ghostwriters
- Google Video and Image
- Google Adsense
- 9 Videos outlining a 90 Day Plan for any site
- Several interviews with gurus (These are actually full of information, not plugs for their own products)
- Traffic Travis (This sells for $70 on it's own)
- eBook on Search Engine Optimization

I should also mention that Mark is continually adding to the videos. Whenever there is a common problem, he goes and records something new.

I basically see the videos as a way of time saving for Mark, because..

The best thing about Affilorama is the one-on-one coaching from Mark himself. This was the part that I was really skeptical about. I found it hard to believe that a guru like Mark would give up his time to help newbie marketers like myself.

I was really surprised when Mark began answering some questions by video, rather than just text. As far as I'm concerned, that's going beyond the call of duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment